Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chunilal Patel
Dr. Chunilal Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Clemente, CA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Anaheim Memorial Medical Center, Mission Hospital and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente. He speaks English.
Dr. Chunilal Patel has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Chunilal Patel has the following 1 expertise
- Sports Injuries
Dr. Chunilal Patel has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Children's Hospital of Orange County
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
CHOC at Mission
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center Laguna Hills 24451 Health Center Drive Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Health Center Drive
Camino de los Mares
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center, San Clemente, 654 Camino de los Mares, San Clemente, CA
Chunilal N. Patel, M.D., Inc
41 Years Experience
Calicut University Medical College - Kerala
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions657 Camino De Los Mares, San Clemente, CA
Dr. Chunilal Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Clemente, CA.