Dr. Chunjai P Clarkson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Chunjai P Clarkson?

Awesome Doctor and super nice staff

Dr. Clarikson delivered my beautiful twins. It was a great experience. Staff was great and loved Tricity Hospital

Nice but untrustworthy

This doctor is very friendly and likeable, but as time went on I wasn't sure if I mattered to er as a patient at all. She made me wait for her regularly, up to 45 minutes, twice while she chatted in the hall. She often forgets what we talked about at the previous appointment as well. I think I would like her as a friend or colleague but am quite dissatisfied with her care as a patient.

caring doctor

Dr Clarkson is great. She followed me for both my pregnancies and we were very pleased. A caring and thorough doctor.

Unless you have a low risk pregnancy with no complications and never want to ask questions, do not use this doctor

I have never met a more indecisive doctor. I feel like I lead every appointment and have to make suggestions to her on how my treatment should go. Every question I ask her she has to refer to her phone which gives me little confidence in her ability to treat things as they arise.