Dr. Churlsun Han Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Churlsun Han?

Retired Educator

Dr. Churlsun Han is amazing. He is exceptionally skilled, competent, current, professional, and friendly. He answers questions completely and clearly. I depend upon his knowledge and I trust his advice. He is honest and direct, and while he does not hesitate to be straightforward, he does so in a respectful and friendly way. I would highly, highly recommend him.

Chuck

Dr Han is a wonderful doctor. He is very broad in his knowledge. He is detailed and very complete. He asked questions during my phyisical that I had never been asked before in an effort to get thorough and complete information during my physical. He did not waste and time, but I did not feel hurried. I felt important and cared for. He is excellent. I will return to him without any hesitation. This entire practice is caring and professional.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Churlsun Han is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.