Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chutaporn Charnsangavej
Dr. Chutaporn Charnsangavej, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parker, CO, with other offices in Parker, CO and Aurora, CO . She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Legal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Charnsangavej is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Chutaporn Charnsangavej has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Chutaporn Charnsangavej has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Chutaporn Charnsangavej has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Chutaporn Charnsangavej is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. "Chute" (as she is called) was my ob/gyn for several years and through 2 pregnancies. She is warm, friendly, caring, and took her time listening to me. I never felt rushed and she talked calmly to me during procedures, which was helpful to me because I have anxiety and a low pain tolerance. Nobody likes having their annual done, but she makes it as painless as possible. I am disappointed that she didn't end up being the one available to deliver either of my babies, but the other doctors in her practice are also very competent and wonderful, and they delivered my babies in perfect health. I have since moved out of state and wish I could take her and her practice with me!
Dr. Charnsangavej is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Chutaporn Charnsangavej accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Chutaporn Charnsangavej is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parker, CO.