Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cinar A Aksu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cinar A Aksu has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Cinar A Aksu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cinar A Aksu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I am writing this with my wife with me. Dr. Aksu is an outstanding physician in explaining clearly and simply what the problems are and also with very very professional bedside manner. We have seen him in the ER as he was consulted a year ago, he was timely and very accurate. My wife needed a surgical procedure. The whole experience was excellent since he sat with us and spent extra time before and after the surgery. My wife was discharged home the next day and you could not tell whether she had surgery or not. Overall I would trust dr. Aksu with all my family members heck even with myself eventhough he is in a specialty that only deals with female patients.Thank you dr. Aksu
Dr. Aksu left me in labor for 6 days. Six years later, at age 32, I had to have a complete hysterectomy due to the damage my cervix received during my labor. Dr. Aksu sent me home repeatedly for not being able to dilate in labor. On one visit, he released me without even examining me. He is the worst Doctor I have ever met.
Dr. Aksu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Medical College Of Georgia
Dr. Cinar A Aksu accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsTampa Obstetrics, 505 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL
Dr. Cinar A Aksu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.