Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cindi K Swift Croft
Dr. Cindi K Swift Croft, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Concord, NH, with another office in Concord, NH. Her specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Swift Croft is affiliated with Exeter Hospital and Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cindi K Swift Croft has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cindi K Swift Croft is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
SHe's very caring, warm welcome, very friendly and good sugesstions. That's all I want. She cares for my longterm health. She recommended me herb store and it works so good for me without taking too much chemical medicine. I also got coupons too! Fabulous! I love her. She moved to Concord. I wish she could be around. I have to change to the new PCP just to be close to my house since I have 2 kids to care of, but definetely I will follow her when my kids grow up. Love Dr. Croft, the best Dr. I have ever had.
Dr. Swift Croft is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Cindi K Swift Croft accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cindi K Swift Croft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NH.