Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cindy-Thanhhoa H Bui has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Cindy-Thanhhoa H Bui has the following 14 expertise
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Dr. Cindy-Thanhhoa H Bui is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
8 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsArlene E Ricardo Md Pa, 7789 Southwest Fwy Ste 400, Houston, TX
Dr. Cindy-Thanhhoa H Bui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.