Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cindy E Avery has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cindy E Avery has the following 9 expertise
- Women's Health
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Cindy E Avery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cindy E Avery - Posted on December 27th, 2016
No office follow up and appointment is not with a doctor; it's with either a physician's assistant, or, a nurse practitioner. If what you seek is simply having your symptoms treated, and not the cause, then this is the place to go....BUT if you seek a diagnosis, and treatment for why you are sick - go somewhere else!!!
26 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Cindy E Avery accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Cindy E Avery
Dr. Avery lives with husband and two children on a small farm tending goats, chickens and too many household pets. She enjoys baking lots of bread.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cindy E Avery, MD - Family Medicine in Bangor, ME, in this video.
Dr. Cindy E Avery is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bangor, ME.