Dr. Cindy Baker Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Baker?

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Baker is wonderful. She takes time to listen to me which I find very important. Due to my many illnesses I am not a typical or average patient. I have many other health issues which have to be taken into consideration regarding treatment etc... Dr. Baker is very professional and caring. I have seen other Cardiologist in Columbus Ohio who did not take the time to understand how my other illnesses affect my overall care. She referred me to one of the best electrophysiologists in the state of Ohio when I needed my ablation. She is the best in my opinion. An excellent physician is worth any wait. I will be moving soon out of state and I will greatly miss this doctor for I have great trust in her and her decisions regarding treatment. I can only pray I find a cardiologist in Florida that comes close to matching her skills, knowledge base and caring manner. Thank you Cindy Baker for the awesome care you have provided for me to date.

Posted on August 9th, 2017