4.9

Have you seen Dr. Cindy S Brown?

PATIENT

BEST DOCTOR IN THE WHOLE WORLD! I JUST MOVED BACK TO INDIANA AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SCHEDULE MY FIRST VISIT FOR ME AND MY DAUGHTER. MISSED HER SOOOOO MUCH. HAVE NOT HAD A BETTER DOCTOR!

Best Doctor in Indy

I'm 72 years old and have moved to California. Dr. Brown was the best Dr. around Indy. Miss her dearly.

Good Ole Fashion Care

Doc Brown is the perfect combo of modern medicine and old fashion common sense care. I have had her prescribe both medical advice and practical non-medical advice. She is able to combine both the up and coming and the tried and true. She is wonderful at adapting to my needs as well as my personality.I love the entire staff and could not dream of having another person take care of me. I feel like I matter to her, like I am the only one she is seeing. She listens to me and is gentle and always kind. I wish I could say every thing she has done for me over the years but I think the most important thing was , she made me feel safe. Thank YOU Cindy Brown.

Wonderful doctor! She really cares about her patients. She will never rush you out of her office and really makes you feel comfortable talking to her about your medical needs/concerns.

Wonderful doctor, spends time to listen & answer questions

I've seen Dr. Brown for about 8 years now and she's been a fantastic doctor. She actually will sit and talk with you about your health questions and isn't in a rush to get out of the office.Only downside is she's very popular & busy and it can be a little tricky to get an appointment. They're very good at working you in for emergency appts however.

Dr. Brown and her staff go above and beyond for their patients. I have truly appreciated the care I've received there.

Dr. Brown really listens to you; treats you as an individual. She follows up with you and is genuinely concerned for your health and well being.

Dr Brown is compassionate and caring and offers the finest care. She spends as much time as is needed at each appointment. Her staff is equally as courteous and caring. Dr Brown has been my physician for 20 years and I wouldn't trade her for anyone!

Dr. Cindy S Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.