Dr. Cynthia J Bryant Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia J Bryant?

Un-satisfied to the point I never want to see her again....

Doesn't know much about cancer treatment....tells you what you want to hear, mostly lies. She is incompetant and usually on a vacation if you can catch her. Just in it for the money and she makes plenty at the expense of the patient. Absolutely no compassion for what the patient is going through....but always smiling. (I would too if I was making the money she does and living in a high-rise $500,000 condo on the river)....She hit the Mother-lode shoving patients through the cancer treatment. My advice....go elsewhere.

Nasty, big ego

Dr. Bryant was unpleasant, unprofessional, and showed little care for you. Pretty is the best thing I can say about her, but who needs good looks. I did not feel that she cared about my well-bing, just in and out and billing. Go elsewhere.

Stay away from this doctor I had colostomy after prostate ca treatment

She burnt my rectum after prostate cancer treatment with radiation which required Colostomy and they were telling me this is normal. Please do your self a favor, stay away from her office.

She should not be practicing medicine

She should not be practicing medicine. She told me she had the best machine in the world and destroyed my prostate with my rectum and I ended up with a colostomy because of bleeding and pain.

Dr. Cynthia J Bryant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Titusville, FL.