Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cindy W Chao
Dr. Cindy W Chao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA, with other offices in Brockton, MA and East Weymouth, MA (and 4 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Chao is affiliated with Quincy Mental Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cindy W Chao has 7 locations
10 N Pearl St
Brockton, MA 02301
696 Main St
South Weymouth, MA 02190
21 Bristol Dr Ste 201
South Easton, MA 02375
32 Resnik Rd Ste 2
Plymouth, MA 02360
696 Main St Ste 1
South Weymouth, MA 02190
Book Online Now
Dr. Cindy W Chao has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Cindy W Chao has the following 11 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Corneal Diseases
Dr. Cindy W Chao is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Great Knowledgeable Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cindy W Chao - Posted on September 13th, 2016
Dr. Chao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Cindy W Chao Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cindy W Chao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.