Dr. Cindy M Matsushita Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Cindy M Matsushita?

A Nightmare for a simple annual exam

Kept me waiting forever. Once in the exam room, another huge wait. I almost passed out waiting for them to take my blood because I hadn't eaten prior to the blood draw for a good glucose level. Then the person who drew the blood stuck me at least 6 times trying to get blood. Incomptent. Then they contacted me a week later to say I needed to draw blood again because of a problem. Forget this place and this doctor. There are plenty of other doctor fish in the sea in this town.

I had one more refill for my thyroid medication and nose spray but because I had changed it from Santa Fe to Albuquerque the month before, the refill was delayed several days which put my last refill past the yearly expiration date. I called the pharmacy and had them request from Dr Forno and she refused to give me one last refill until I could get set up here in Albuquerque, so I called and tried to get them to understand the situation and after explaining to two persons I get transferred to Jolene to was very unhelpful and mean! You would have thought I was a junkie trying to get pain killers, OMG I just needed the last refill, for my thyroid and nose spray, that I should have been able to get because it was only a couple of days after expiration date. It was just so uncalled for!

Found doctor to be unhelpful and not very knowledgeable. Staff rude and not helpful.

I was new to santa fe, looking for a caring primary care doctor who would take some time getting to know me. Dr. Forno was wonderful.

This place was so unorganized, dirty and a pathetic excuse for a medical urgent care.

Horrible Guesser

I saw Dr.Forno for a year and 1/2 when she was at Santa Fe Family Health and every time I questioned why my elbows hurt. She would always brush it off; never checked them, sent me for an xray or anything. She said one time it's probably tendonitis, then the last time I saw her, she said, "You know, your joints tend to hurt when you're overweight." I still didn't go anywhere else for another year, and I finally went to 2 other specialists. It turns out I have Lupus and osteoarthritis in my elbows. I do not recommend her.

Worst experience

Worst experience at doctors office! Office staff was rude and unhelpful. Look for a more competent doctor!

She's A Pro

I really like Dr. Forno. She is genuinely concerned and easy to talk to. I have seen so many doctors and I can't say the same thing about most of them! I was very impressed with her and have recommended her to my friends. It was obvious to me that she was really there to help people. That's very valuable to me.

I just love this doctor. She's wonderful. Really.

I've never liked a doctor before and I just love Dr. Forno. She's excellent. I so highly recommend her. I can't imagine liking a doctor more. She doesn't jump to prescribe medicine, she'll suggest alternatives, vitamins, etc. I've never known a doctor who really seems to care about my health.