Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cindy L Grines has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Coronary Stenosis
- Unstable Angina
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
Showing 5 of 15
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Cindy L Grines accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth Shore University Hospital, 300 Community Dr, Manhasset, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cindy L Grines in this video.
Dr. Cindy L Grines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.