Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Cindy M Hansel has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Cindy M Hansel has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Cindy M Hansel has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Cindy M Hansel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I went to Dr. Hansel several times in a matter of two months for severe pelvic pain. She misdiagnosed me and pumped me full of antibiotics for what she thought was a bacterial infection and then when I didn't get better she told me to go to the ER because I probably had salmonella. I went to the ER and after an ultrasound it was determined that I am full of fibroids and need surgery. Wow!
I waited 45 minutes for my appointment and she talked most of the time and when it came time to refill prescriptions she decreased one(without telling me) and would not refill the other one with out 4 calls back and forth to her office. I wasted time and money and am still without my prescriptions. I had no tests what so ever for her to determine what strength my prescriptions should be... she said she Felt like the prescription should be lowered when it was working fine for me the past 6 months. I am very frustrated and hope i save others from a bad experience.
While Dr. Hansel always seems to be in a hurry, she WILL stop and talk with you. You have to get her attention and not take "no" for an answer. She appreciates when you know your own symptoms and can be forthcoming with her- it's not a guessing game. She immediately found the problem that 4 male doctors couldn't/wouldn't find and she did NOT blow me off! I would highly recommend her and if you have to wait a little while, she's worth it!
25 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Cindy M Hansel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cindy M Hansel, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Cincinnati, OH, in this video.
Dr. Cindy M Hansel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.