Dr. Cindy Hoffman Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Hoffman?

Find another doctor!

Posted on August 12th, 2017

After a long wait, I finally got in and Dr. Hoffman glanced at me from across the room to make her diagnosis, then prescribed medicine and walked out. Literally spent less than 1 minute with me and never really examined me. The office staff was pretty rude also. Don't waste your time with her!

Dismissive and not really interested.

Posted on May 20th, 2017

She prescribed a medication that, according to the pharmaceutical's website , should not be given to anyone 65 or older. I'm 65. It was the only time the pharmacist ever warned me about a medication when I picked it up.

Find a doctor who cares!

Posted on May 20th, 2017

Long wait time and rude staff. When I finally got to see Dr Hoffman, she didn't even make eye contact or give any helpful advice. Told me to use Minoxidel and come back in two months. I had to ask questions which she answered quickly and was just interested in getting out the door. No compassion for an upsetting issue. Never again.

Posted on August 17th, 2016

Waited for almost 45 minutes. Had a DR I met for the first time administer my laser treatment. Dr Hoffman came in to see me after, not even realizing was my last treatment. And two days later all the hair is back. I would not go back for laser hair removal here.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Doctor should be more thorough with her examination of a patient and not just glance at patient, make her diagnosis, subscribe the medicine, than leave. She should had a more thorough examination. I asked for a full body check, I was told I would have to make another appointment.

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Very unimpressed. Will not be returning.

Please go elsewhere

Posted on January 30th, 2014

Would not recommend Dr Hoffman. She barely greeted me and in the exam room she was completely rushed, was annoyed that I asked questions and practically had her hand on the doorknob the whole 2 minutes she spared for me, eager to move to her next patient. It's like age did not want to be bothered. Excuse me, aren't you a doctor trying to help others??!?!

Never again!

Posted on October 28th, 2013

Office staff is rude, wait time is ridiculous and every spot they find on your skin they remove. Way too scalpel happy for me! Then they don't remember to call with results.

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

terrible office!!!! after an hour wait a nurse came in didn't look at my face at all, barley made eye contact and just wrote a prescription for acne. i never even saw the dr. and was out in 3 seconds

Disturbed

Posted on February 26th, 2013

The only positive aspect of this Doctor is the ability to get an appointment. We waited for at 30 minutes before being seen. Once the Dr. entered the room, she stood on the opposite side of the examination room, did not look at my daughter's chart, and asked why we were there. Not ONCE did she touch my daughter's face. I had to move my daughter's hair to expose a huge cyst(which turned out to be a horribly infected abscess) on her cheek. Hoffman simply wrote a prescription for an antibiotic, and some topicals ( one of which insurance would not cover) and told us to come back in 6 weeks. When I asked about the cyst needing to be drained, she said that she would not do it, and that she would send my daughter to a plastic surgeon, ONLY after the 6 weeks. Subsequently, my daughter has had to have the abscess opened in an emergency situation, leaving her with a hole in her cheek. If this Dr. had actually touched my daughter's face, and looked at the issue, perhaps I would not be writing this.

Stay Away...find antoher Dr.!

Posted on February 6th, 2013

I've never had to wait so long before in ANY Dr.'s office...and the Dr. is with you for 5 mins max. Once knowingly billed for an appt. they couldn't keep! I'm done, I'd stay away too if I were you!

Doesn't seem to care

Posted on July 28th, 2012

After waiting 55 minutes with the front desk lady not giving any updates or apologizing for the wait, I am escorted into a room to meet Dr. Hofman. She is in the room for 1 minute, doesn't make eye contact, rushes through the appointment. Seems like assembly line. Plus my rash never got better. Don't see her, waste of time and money!