Dr. Cindy B Ivanhoe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cindy B Ivanhoe?

She is a good doctor but she has a rude attitude

Hard to get an appointment because she is in such great demand! However, well worth the wait. Very professional, personable, and effective. I cannot say enough good things about this doctor, I just wish there were more like her who really go to bat for their patients.

Amazing!

Just an incredible doctor. Very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. Strongly recommend her. Only downside is that she is so good, it takes a while to get an appointment, but well worth the wait.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Ivanhoe has treated me for several years now, and I have the upmost respect for her. She knows me, and takes care of my needs in a excellent way. I am having to stay out of town now, and still continue to have people drive me 4 hours just to see her. No comparison in other doctors to me. Luv her!

grateful

dr ivanhoe was kind enough to see me after i had stormed out of her office on my first visit. my injury has caused some drastic emotional upheavals but she seems to really understand and immediately put me at ease. she found the core of my problem which all my other doctors had missed. i cannot say enough about her professional and caring demeanor.

If you are looking for TLC this is not your Dr.

While Cindy Ivanhoe may be the brightest bulb in the box, her bedside manner is next to non existant. Her office staff is just shy of the keystone cops, and obviously no one is happy working there. I feel for the African American Nurse Manager who is the lone holdout for compassion. We have requested a number of times for things to be done, only to find out that not one had been properly, as reading is not fundamental for either the Dr. or the assistants. I would recommend using any one else with your needs as your needs are not addressed or her concern...

miss.

Dr. Ivanhoe is seriously one of the best debilitation Drs. out there after I was assaulted summer of 2007 and am now paralyzed but thanks to the therapy Dr. Ivanhoe has made sure Im getting Im getting better and walking a little bit, thank you Dr. Ivanhoe I seriously appreciate you and everything you do and have done to help me recover

Dr. Cindy B Ivanhoe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.