Cindy Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Cindy Lee?

In it for the money now

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Have been a patient since 1996. Put up with long wait times (phone and office) because she was a good MD. Lost all respect for her when she decided to become a *concierge* doctor. Caters to those who can afford the extra cost. I already pay enough for insurance, I am not going to pay an extra 2+ thousand dollars a year to see Dr Lee. Goodbye!

Compassionate and Knowledgable

Posted on June 28th, 2015

I have always found Dr. Lee to be very attentive to my questions and medical needs. She is well connected with the medical community on the Monterey Peninsula which has helped direct me to the best care possible.

Primary Doctor

Posted on July 14th, 2014

Dr. Cindy Lee has been our primary doctor for over 20 years. She is very caring and attentive. She takes the time needed with each patient so she often does not keep up with appointment schedules. Waiting time can often be annoying, however, you know that it is because she takes time with her patients and you will get the same attention that is needed for your issues. She is very thorough and has caught a number of major problems in their early stages, so I have been fortunate to get treatment in time before I had serious consequences..

Posted on October 4th, 2013

Waiting time too long (more than an hour and you can hear her laughing talking to somebody on the phone while you wait. Very rude). The time she spends with you, too short. Very dissaponted.

20 years of caring

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Dr. Lee is caring,knowledgable, growing with evey new medication, accepting all types of insurance, working to relieve and help people in the expense of her own time and health NOT for money. I trust her and recover with her caring behavior before using the medicine because she always makes you feel healthy.

Best doctor on the Peninsula

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Dr. Lee is the best doctor on the Peninsula and her staff is top notch as well. I am lucky to be in her care.

Funny side

Posted on June 4th, 2012

I remember going in for my first yearly check-up with her. and when it came time for my finger wave (prostate check). She knew I was not feeling good about it so she said " if it makes you feel better my ring finger is a 6 my fellow doctors are 8 & 10" you decide?

Posted on April 11th, 2012

Cindy Lee is fabulous and sincere. The waiting room time for her is always VERY LONG! The telephone time to make an appointment is excruciating! Need more people at the front desk I guess, and less appts. scheduled in a day.

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

The time Dr. Lee spent with me was extremely helpful and professional. She was able to diagnose a condition that eluded several other doctors.

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dr. Lee is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. She always makes me feel special, and takes the time to properly diagnose problem areas.

normal for me

Posted on May 7th, 2011

your mantra is"it's normal for me "even though I KNOW it is anything BUT normal for me.If you are'nt going to listen to me and my very real issues,why do I really bother. I am devistated because you are somebody I am supposed to trust with my health.I have always loved you as a doctor, but the last time I saw you ,I felt so brushed off and demeaned.since every thing is "normal for me "why should I go to the doctorat all. I think every year will suffice.

Unsympathetic, condescending

Posted on December 31st, 2010

She lets her personal judgement reflect in how she treats parent. Blaming bad-parenting when she has very limited view of situation and behaviors of child. Lets her condescention show and says "I'm not in the least bit impressed" when symptoms of child is explained. She is not able to stay objective. I have to say she can be unkind.