Dr. Cindy Marika Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cindy Marika?

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Very professional and courteous .

I really like Dr. Marika

Posted on October 14th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Marika for many years. I had to really hunt to find a dr that I felt comfortable with. I have several medical issues that she keeps a close eye on. She ALWAYS listens to me and never rushes me. When I call with a question, she always either answers right away or calls me back. I like that she is ina solo practice. That does mean that there are times that I either have to see the nurse practitioner, Tilda (who is also great) or go to an urgent care if I am sick, but for the real medical issues at hand, she is the best! I went to see an endocrinologist and he said I did not need to come back because my primary care dr. was doing a fabulous job with my diabetes. :)

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Posted on April 4th, 2016

Dr Marika is an excellent physician. She always make me feel that I am a important patient. She always answer all of my questions . She tells me what's best for me not what I want hers.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2015

She takes care of my whole family and my neighbors.

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Doctor Marika is a good doctor BUT surrounds herself with idiots. Her staff is very rude and non-caring. The wait time is crazy long.

Great and Caring Doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Marika for YEARS. She sees me every three months and always orders complete blood work for me. I am diabetic and have other complications that go with diabetes. She is very careful with what she prescribes to me and she always listens to everything I have to say. I have had to wait in the waiting room at times, but that is because she really spends time an d listens to her patients. I would rather wait and have good care than to be seen on time by someone who does not listen. I know I will get the same care as the people before me. (OR make sure you get the first appontment of teh day or after lunch...) It is hard to get an appointment sometimes, if you are sick, so when I know I have something easy, like an ear infection, I go to the urgent care in Weston if I can not get in with her right away. I also like the nurse practitioner, Tilda, in her office. The front desk girls are really nice and caring as well. I give her office an A+.

Horrible

Posted on March 25th, 2013

I do NOT recommend going to this doctor. When I got an appointment, I would have to wait at least an hour in the waiting room. When I call to speak with Dr. Marika directly she only calls back 5-10 minutes before closing. I asked to call in a prescription on a Friday, she calls me back at 5:45 when they close at 6, saying she needs to ask me my symptoms before she prescribes meds, when the receptionist already asked me. Since I missed her call and only had 10 minutes before they closed til Monday, I could not have medication. I call back today (Monday), and she has yet to call me back STILL or call in a medication. I am now more sick and getting worse. DO NOT go to this doctor, she does not have the best interest for the patient.

Posted on May 29th, 2010

I really like Dr. Marika. She is caring and follows up with me. I am diabetic and she has me come in every three months to check my levels and my overall health. She is thorough. I would recommend her. The only thing is that it is difficult to get an appointment because she is in solo practice and she is popular. When I am sick, I generally go to the nearest urgent care instead of to her office.

Posted on May 12th, 2009

great doctor. listens and staff is very nice

Posted on August 28th, 2017