Have you seen Dr. Cindy S Marrow?

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Marrow for many years. We cannot say enough good things about her! She is incredible! She always listens to us and answers our questions. I have more trust in her then I do my individual specialists! We have moved 2 hrs away from her office and are still going to see her. We give her a A++

Too busy for her patients

Dr Marrow has become way too busy & overbooked to give proper treatment to her patients. Very difficult to get an appointment with actual doctor. In addition, her medical records are a total mess. I can't even begin to count the errors and blatant lies & misdiagnoses in my records. The final straw was when she refused to see me, when I was post major surgery & suffering with pneumonia... even though she knew my surgeon wanted me to be seen by her quite urgently. Her comment was that I didn't need to be seen. That very same day I was admitted to the hospital. This is unacceptable!! Avoid Dr. Marrow if you care about your health!!

Right Doctor at the right time

My experience with Dr. Marrow has been nothing but refreshing and positive. She is always very personable, caring, and attentive. I was at a low point when I first saw her and she gave me hope, encouragement, and confidence that all would be well. She is very knowledgeable and always addresses my questions and concerns during each visit. I will not see any other Doctor but Dr. Marrow. She has earned my trust and confidence and I am very thankful to have her as my Doctor.

Mrs.

I agree with one of the comments on this page - Do yourself a favor and find another doctor! This doctor did not evaluate my condition properly and gave me two strong shots that landed me in the emergency room of a hospital. She comes to the examining room with her laptop and does not face the patient but the wall while typing. She does know her patients; thus, cannot provide the necessary medical attention needed. After she ordered two strong shots, I developed a partial paralysis, I called her office to informed them of my situation. Her assistant told me to go to the emergency room of the hospital and never again contacted me. This is how they care about their patients. My best advice to you is to find you another doctor.

Highly Recommend Dr. Marrow

I've been a patient of Dr. Marrow's for years. She's an excellent doctor. She treats adolescents as well so we'll be bringing our high school age daughters here in the near future since they've outgrown the pediatrician. We recommend Dr. Marrow and Colonial Medical Associates for any family medicine and internal medicine needs.

Dr. Marrow is great

Excellent doctor. Conscientious and caring. Both my daughter and I have gone to Dr. Marrow for many years and have been very satisfied with his handling of our medical problems. Highly recommended!!!

Dr. Marrow is a excellent listener, let's me have enough time to explain my concern, and then answers my questions in depth. I never feel that she doesn't have time to listen. She quickly gets back to me for a follow-up after a treatment.

Dr. Marrow is a wonderful and caring Doctor. Very concerned about each patient.

cares more about the money than patient care. after three midisagnosis in as many years, i quit.

Awful staff

Have been dealing with an insurance issue and no one will call me back. Had to go to the office personally. When I asked to speak to a practice manager there was none. So there is no one there to help. My husband goes there too and no one ever called him with his lab results. Dr. Marrow was nice, but there is nothing good to say about the staff.

Best Doctor!!

Dr. Cindy S Marrow is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.

Dr. Cindy S Marrow Is this you?