Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lucinda T Patton has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
Showing 5 of 14
I'm 64 years old and have been suffering with chronic sinusitis all of my life. I've had surgeries and different treatments and seen several "specialists" with no real relief. Dr. Patton listened to me, examined me and immediately understood my condition. She took me off some meds and offered alternative meds and I was better within a week and two years later am still doing better than ever before. She really does know what she is doing and so far is the only one I've met that does.
After an extremely disappointing experience with another allergist in Daphne (who left us waiting for almost 2 hours without being seen), Dr. Patton and her staff were amazingly refresing. We were seen very shortly after checking in. Dr. Patton and her nurse (Donna) took the necessary time to obtain our background information and explain the allergy testing procedures (for my 14 month old son). They also took their time answering all of our questions, explaining the results, and providing copies of literature for us to take home. We did have to wait about a month to get an appointment, but it was WELL worth the wait. Highly recommended.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
22 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine At Chattanooga
Dr. Lucinda T Patton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic & Medical Clinic, 1700 Spring Hill Ave Ste 100, Mobile, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lucinda T Patton in this video.
Dr. Lucinda T Patton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.