Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cindy H Pau has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cindy H Pau has the following 10 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Cindy H Pau has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Absolutely brilliant is what comes to mind when considering Dr. Cindy Pau. Exceedingly knowledgeable, very comprehensive and thorough, diagnosis based on clinical evidence, compassionate, considerate, and truthful. If you want someone who will only tell you what you want to hear, and not the truth in a kind and compassionate manner, then Dr. Pau is not for you. If you want accurate diagnosis based on clinical evidence, and a carefully thought out treatment plan with your best interest in mind, and with your input, then she will be a great match for you. When I saw her, she did not speculate, but went over all my history, lab results, etc., completely discussed what I was doing, my concerns, what other physicians were doing for me, and then provided a plan to fill in the gaps by requesting additional information from the pharmacy, previous docs, and additional lab work. Heard some crackling in one lung, and suggest how to deal with that, did foot nerve sensitivity testing and general foot health exam, and listened carefully to the heart as well. Sat with me for about 2 hours going over everything, explaining things I needed to know and what I'd asked about, and then the "plan of treatment". I've seen a lot of docs in my life, some very good, and some related to ducks. She is perhaps the most intellectually impressive doc I've ever seen (and that's saying a lot). She is also quite personable (read good bedside manner), friendly, and very easy to talk to. She listens very well. Great doc.
Dr. Cindy H Pau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDiabetes & Hormone Center, 1585 Kapiolani Blvd Ste 1500, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Cindy H Pau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.