Dr. Ciril J Godec Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ciril J Godec?

I absolutely love godec

Years ago after not liking a single doc at CPMC, their head of maternal fetal med said he had found me a doc I would "love"!!! I trusted him from the first moment he shook my hand and looked into my eyes. He started by explaing all my "weird" symptoms that no doc at Columbia ever could. My kidneys are sick again.I'm eager to get an appt so he can fix them again. And did you know, he speaks 10 languages--such a brilliant man with a great bedside manner. All his students love him too.Last year ,while in a nursing home, 2 urologists were brought to see me. I said "No! I want to see only Godec." When they heard his name they nodded in understanding. He is also well respected among his collegues. Godec: El MEJOR! Furthermore, he is very funny and thorough.

The BEST in his field

Operated on my father in late 1980 then took care of me in the late 1990 and Im making an appointment to see him this week wont think of seeing anyone else

better then any other doctor I've seen

Dr. Ciril J Godec is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.