Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ciro R Cerrato has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ciro R Cerrato has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
Dr. Ciro R Cerrato has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dt. Cerato takes the time to explain things as it relates to your health care. However be prepared to WAIT!!! Also don't expect anyone to answer the phone when you call. Be prepared to call for several days before talking to a staff member. Speaking of staff, Dr. Cerato will continue to lose patients as long as he employe the Spanish speaking staff member at the front desk. She's extremely rude, dresses inappropriately (flip flops etc, tight clothes) and doesn't have a clue as to the meaning of professionalism. Dr. Cerato is a good Dr. However, he is ultimately responsible for his staff. I can't in good conscious ever put my health care needs in their hands.
This hole in the wall office has the worst staff with the lowest level of professionalism and patient care I have ever seen, encountered, and had the misfortune of dealing with in my life!!! They show no concern for patients and their health. Every time you call there for a result or concern, you get a different answer, excuse, and lie with the nastiest attitude and disrespect. The staff clearly have no passion for their job, and they definitely don't hide it. If there were anyway I could give them no stars I would at the treatment I received from them and for the time they have wasted. You can't get the doctor on the phone to save your life, and the only way you can ever communicate with him is by making an office visit (in other words more money), even for petty things or just a simple question. Bottom line, I wouldn't recommend this doctors office for your pets!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Lsu Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ciro R Cerrato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenner, LA.