Have you seen Claire K Akin?

Cannot just make an appt. Anymore with doctor for sick visit. Was sent to urgent care last 3 times. THEN they want you to follow up after urgent care but still not with our family doctor. Am currently looking for a more accommodating family practice for this reason. We really like Dr. Skin.

Excellent

First appointment with Dr. Akin, found her to be very professional in all aspects. Really took her time with us.

Very Grateful

I have seen Dr Akin for a lower back injury, actually several times. She is very professional and knows what she is doing. Twice I've been in severe pain and almost immediately she was making calls getting my test scheduled to verify her diagnoses. She has always treated me with respect and I feel she is deeply devoted to providing the best care to her patients. Dr Akin is compassionate and kind and you feel that she is listening to what you tell her. She is amazing and I thank God to have have such a great doctor in our area to treat me when I'm injured.

Claire K Akin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waynesboro, VA.