Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claire S Bowles
Dr. Claire S Bowles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bowles is affiliated with Novant Health Matthews Medical Center. Dr. Bowles has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Claire S Bowles has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Claire S Bowles has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Claire S Bowles is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Claire S Bowles - Posted on January 19th, 2015
Love this doctor!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Claire S Bowles - Posted on June 28th, 2013
I have not had an annual physical in over 20 years! Without going in to details, most of the reasons were simply fear and not great experiences in the past. Dr Bowles was fabulous and so understanding. I have been to her twice in the past few months and both times she spent over 45 minutes with me. Her main concern was making me feel comfortable and explaining everything she was doing. I would recommend her to anyone who has problems relaxing and wants a doctor who really cares about you!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bowles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Claire S Bowles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Claire S Bowles is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.