Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claire S Bowles
Dr. Claire S Bowles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with another office in Charlotte, NC. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bowles is affiliated with Novant Health Matthews Medical Center. Dr. Bowles has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Claire S Bowles has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have not had an annual physical in over 20 years! Without going in to details, most of the reasons were simply fear and not great experiences in the past. Dr Bowles was fabulous and so understanding. I have been to her twice in the past few months and both times she spent over 45 minutes with me. Her main concern was making me feel comfortable and explaining everything she was doing. I would recommend her to anyone who has problems relaxing and wants a doctor who really cares about you!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bowles is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Claire S Bowles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana North Carolina PPOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Claire S Bowles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.