- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claire E Brenner MD
Dr. Claire E Brenner, MD is a doctor primarily located in Garland, TX, with another office in Garland, TX. Their specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brenner is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Garland, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Lake Pointe and Kindred Hospital Of Dallas. They speak Arabic, English, Spanish.
Dr. Claire E Brenner has 2 locations
Dr. Claire E Brenner has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Claire E Brenner has the following 7 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
- Hepatitis C
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Claire E Brenner Accepts the Following Insurance
- 618 Clara Barton Blvd Ste 2 Garland , TX 75042
- 2241 Peggy Ln Ste E Garland , TX : (972) 494-1155
More about Dr. Claire E Brenner
Board certified in infectious disease and internal medicine, Dr. Brenner heads a rapidly growing paractice she founded in 2004. She currently serves as the medical director of infection control at Baylor Garland Hospital, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Rockwall, Vista Hospital, and Global Rehad Hospital. She treats a broad range of conditions including HIV, skin and soft tissue infections, wound care and hyperbaric medicine as well as travel medicine. Her state of the art office in Garland includes a full service infusion suite offering a convenient and medically controlled environment for the infusion of IV antibiotics. Her practice also provides consults at Doctors Hospital, LakePointe Hospital and Texas Health Rockwall.