Have you seen Dr. Claire E Brenner?

Rude is right.

I won't go into my personal story as that will do nothing of any substance here. However, I will personally confirm the other reviews that mention how rude the staff is, particularly the front desk. The doc was ok, but I wouldn't choose them if I had a choice. I'm not sure if they all need a vacation or what but the "bedside" manner there reminds me of scenes from One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

Office staff unprofessional and arrogant / rude

We left message for Dr. or her assistant to please call back regarding medication conflict. One week later, still no return call. When I called them, assistant answered and told me that she had sent medication order to infusion company, so she did not need to call me back. I shared that I had questions about the medication and needed her or the Dr. herself to call me back. She told me that Dr. would never call me back under any circumstances. I ask her why, because it seems odd that the Doctor will quite easily take the thousand of dollars that they get. She said she would put me on "HOLD", so I could calm down. What incredibly unprofessional service. When she came back she asked if I wanted to make an appointment, only then could I speak to the Doctor. I asked her since they had ordered a medication that has a potentially dangerous interaction with other medication currently being used, could she please ask the Doctor to check that out. She told me again that I would have to make an appointment to even get the Doctor to speak to me. When I told her that I really did not understand the rules that her Doctor has set up and I really did not wish to make an appointment, she said .O.K. and just hung up the phone. THIS UNPROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE SHOULD BE SURPRISING, BUT WITH THE PATTERN WE SEE IN MEDICINE, THERE IS NO REAL PASSION FOR HELPING THE PATIENT, EXCEPT THE PASSION FOR DOING YOUR JOB JUST ENOUGH TO GET THE MONEY, BUT NOT HELPING THE PATIENT. The Doctor herself is most likely not even aware of what is going on in her own office. The term "First, do no harm" is really brought into question here.

Rude

Walked out during hospital visit when i was asking questions

The doctor is very friendly seems to know what she's doing . We've been pleased with her as the doctor. Her nurse Reagan is very rude uncaring ,in a hurry and doesn't pay attention to what the patient is telling her. Very disappointed with her and her hatefulness. Dishonest person . Makes you not want to go back to that doctor she needs to change her staff most important to have a friendly New Nurse !!!!!!!

Went to see dr. after stay at Baylor and having temperature for 26 days.. Went here as primary dr. sent me. After drawing blood and telling me they would call me fri,. I did not hear from them. Called Monday and said I needed to go back to Baylor for more test. Said I was not going back to Baylor... Clerk said :your not going back to Baylor. I said no. Before I could say that I can get the test done locally at the hospital and save a 100+ mile drive, she said.. have a nice day and hung up. Didn't give me any info on test results. Infectious disease specialist.. I hope not, five days and cant get anything except the person that I saw wed. is not there at that location anymore and test aren't complete.

Mrs

The lady at front desk did not greet me and seemed surly. When I commented that her morning must not be starting well, she just responded that she was trying to get a handle before it got hectic! How difficult is it to smile? The doctor didn't arrive until 10:00, my appointment was for 9:15 and there was an appointment ahead of me. The only bright part was the person who took my vitals and the person whodrew my blood. This was my first visit and I was not impressed. Hopefully, they will take better care with future visits!

Worst front office staff. Rude appointment setter. Very unprofessional and ZERO compassion.

Very Disappointed

Patient

Dr. Brenner & Dr. Bridges are AMAMZING. They took care of my mother in the hospital. They went above and beond to make sure she got what she needed. They arranged for her to go home with antibiotics through an IV in her arm. We had to go to their office once a week to follow up. Neither my mother nor myself ever had a bad experience with any of the doctors or their staff. I have nothing but good things to say about this office. They really care about their patients. They know their patients by name and always ask how their life is going and how they are doing..... knoing your patients on a personal level is so important. I did't feel like just another body in the waiting room. I was actually an individual patient!

Please go see another doctor

I agree with the reviewers noting Dr. Brenner diagnoses patients based solely on blood work and her assumptions even though the patient does not show symptoms of the assumed illness. With that being said, my dad was misdiagnosed and out $300+ on prescription medication he did not need and made him feel worse. She got defensive when it was noted the new prescriptions appeared to cause coughing and made him feel worse. Based on the ER doctor my dad saw (as he was not feeling any better), the new prescriptions affected his already weakened immune system which resulted in a new infection causing him to cough. For a doctor that came from a top medical school, I am very much disappointed.

Did not have my apt when I came there. Treated me like i should not have been there. Waited 45 min to see the doc. Pleasant. Never got a call on my blood work. called them and was told there was a mix up at the lab and Dr would review shortly and office would call me. 2 Weeks later still no call and when i called the person sharp and unkind. Wow i was shocked.

Incredible physician and office staff

Dr.Brenner is highly qualified physician that is very genuine and truly cares for her patients. She actively listens to her patients and has excellent bedside manner. The office staff is extremely warm and caring!!!

Dr. Claire E Brenner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garland, TX.

Dr. Claire E Brenner Is this you?