Dr. Claire Cronin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claire Cronin?

Absolutely the BEST!

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

The most compassionate, caring, dedicated physician I have ever dealt with bar none!

HACK and Butcher!!! A LIAR AND UNETHICAL

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

She Botched My Surgery!!!! She Was Drunk and/or Drugged for My Procedure but her staff covered for her. I Wish her poverty Malpractice and insurance cancellation

Posted on September 19th, 2015

My wife and I saw Dr. Cronin for her breast cancer and she spent over one hour with us and put us at ease. She explained everything in detail.

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Dr. Cronin is wonderful. Very comforting at a very stressful time. Just had my first visit. Feel much better after seeing her.

highly recommend

Posted on June 29th, 2015

great office. excellent care. very happy with Dr. Cronin. Confident, funny and put me at ease. Highly recommend

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Dr. Cronin spent one hour with me in the office. She answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable. My sister who is a nurse was very impressed with her. She has a good reputation.

excellent experience

Posted on December 21st, 2014

Terrific doctor who took her time to discuss my options. Very smart woman who made me laugh and feel at ease. Highly recommended after a full recovery!

Fabulous surgeon

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr. Cronin is an outstanding surgeon. I saw her recently in the office for a consultation. She was professional, knowledgeable and caring. She explained the condition to me and my options for treatment. She answered all of my questions and made me feel more at ease with my diagnosis and plan for surgery. After surgery, she took time each day to visit with me. Her care was exemplary and I had a great outcome. She is kind, a knowledgeable physician and a skilled surgeon.

Posted on April 5th, 2014

the best. thank you dr cronin!

excellent care!

Posted on August 20th, 2013

Dr. Cronin is absolutely terrific. I have seen her before but most recently I got hit by a baseball in the leg and thought nothing of it. A week later it began to swell and kept getting worse. Dr. Cronin incised and drained it and assured me it would be fine. It is. Have to say I get a kick out of some of these other reviews. you want a shoulder to cry on, go see your mommy. You want compassionate, competent care, go see Dr. Cronin. Every nurse at Newton Wellesley will tell you she is the best by far!

Posted on April 6th, 2013

I recently had surgery and needed to talk to my doctor because I'm concerned that it may possibly be infected. It's Saturday and Dr Cronin was on call. I found her to be cold and non-interested - basically just told me to go the ER If I was worried. I really felt as though I was being brushed off. Unbelievable that I couldn't get better advice from this doctor.

excellent experience

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I needed my spleen out and another doctor told me i needed to be opened up and have a big surgery. I went to Dr. Cronin for a 2nd opinion and she ended up doing it laproscopically instead. Pre and post surgery EVERY nurse told me that Dr. Cronin was the best. The nurses see the doctors results all the time, and for them to say she is the best means a lot