3.9

Have you seen Claire M Damecour?

I should have entered my rating a long time ago to demonstrate my appreciation for Dr. Damecour.Today I learned that she is no longer in the office and I suppose I am confused but whatever her reasons, I support her in her personal decisions.After six years with Dr. Damecour she will be impossible to replace.

Billl is aweful for you own sake hire a fulltime professional biller debbie will get you on the news

I have now reported your office to my insurance company and to the local BBB. I refuse to fight for a refund that I am due based on the nature of your business your staff should be kind. Debbie your biller is rude and lies about her contact and follow up with patients. I will only put things is writing so that I have a paper trail.

Good doctor

Professional, accurate and well informed.