Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Claire B Hunter
Dr. Claire B Hunter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Onawa, IA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hunter is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. Dr. Hunter has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Claire B Hunter has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Claire B Hunter has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Claire B Hunter has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 5
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Hunter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Claire B Hunter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Claire B Hunter, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Omaha, NE, in this video.
Dr. Claire B Hunter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.