Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Claire H Leve has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 11
There are times when things happen to people that are not their fault such as staff members in office making big mistakes that effect a patient and cause big misunderstandings a good doctor would take responsibility for any mixups apologize to the patient and be courteous and compassionate and while not everything is within the control of doctors or patients the things that are within our control is our attitude and how we treat each other I do not feel that this doctor treated me with the dignity kindness compassion and respect that I deserved. None of us are perfect in what we do. I had heard so many positive wonderful things about this doctor and had such high expectations as I waited weeks to see her. As a patient that was in horrible suffering it was very Trumatic to be treated so rudely when I was already in a crisis and very vulnerable and frail I feel very sorry for patients that don't have education and background that I do knowing that it's not me as the patient that had the problem today you see I'm a medical social worker that spent my life helping people and going above and beyond and working with many doctors and nurses and running state programs perhaps if the doctor had of known my background she would have thought twice before she treated me so poorly. It is my impression that the staff probably made an innocent mistake and probably had poor communication and should be forgiven for things like that but they have a patient that is an innocent person that is affected by this to be treated so rudely is unbelievable. An apology would've been nice that's what mature people do when things like this happen
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Claire H Leve accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Claire H Leve is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nevada City, CA.