Dr. Claire Leve Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Claire Leve?

Posted on May 20th, 2016

There are times when things happen to people that are not their fault such as staff members in office making big mistakes that effect a patient and cause big misunderstandings a good doctor would take responsibility for any mixups apologize to the patient and be courteous and compassionate and while not everything is within the control of doctors or patients the things that are within our control is our attitude and how we treat each other I do not feel that this doctor treated me with the dignity kindness compassion and respect that I deserved. None of us are perfect in what we do. I had heard so many positive wonderful things about this doctor and had such high expectations as I waited weeks to see her. As a patient that was in horrible suffering it was very Trumatic to be treated so rudely when I was already in a crisis and very vulnerable and frail I feel very sorry for patients that don't have education and background that I do knowing that it's not me as the patient that had the problem today you see I'm a medical social worker that spent my life helping people and going above and beyond and working with many doctors and nurses and running state programs perhaps if the doctor had of known my background she would have thought twice before she treated me so poorly. It is my impression that the staff probably made an innocent mistake and probably had poor communication and should be forgiven for things like that but they have a patient that is an innocent person that is affected by this to be treated so rudely is unbelievable. An apology would've been nice that's what mature people do when things like this happen

Posted on January 1st, 2011

While I feel she is a good doctor, she is hard to read and doesn't feel as personal as other doctors I have had.

Amazing

Posted on October 14th, 2010

I wish I had her for my previous pregnancies/ deliveries! She is always available if I have a question. Dr. Leve is very personable, punctual and informative. I also love her staff and easy location to the hospital! Excellent Dr.

Love HER!!!!!

Posted on June 30th, 2010

She is the most caring Doctor I have ever met! I trust her 100%Her staff are pretty amazing too!

love her!

Posted on January 12th, 2009

very caring, thoughtful, professional, and easy to talk to. would highly recommend her.

Posted on May 1st, 2016