Dr. Claire Morgan Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Claire Morgan?

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Claire Morgan, was my kidney transplant surgeon. Prior to my surgery, she took the time to talk to me and my family, taking her time to listen to our questions and concerns. She is very empathetic, patient, and made me feel relaxed and at ease prior to my surgery, and Dr. Morgan continued that way post surgery and with follow-up hospital and clinic visits. I never feel rushed or slighted during my visits with her. She has a special way with people that made me feel at ease, and most of all I was educated after our visits. Dr. Morgan is Terrific!

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.