Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Claire A Parker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Claire A Parker has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
Dr. Claire A Parker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have been a patient of this practice for many years and prefer to see a female GYN, of which this practice has many good ones. My last two years' visits have been with Dr. Parker and I thought she was great. She was thorough, asked questions about me and my health, and provided full explanations to my questions. She is also very kind and gentle, both with the exam and my questions. I would recommend her to anyone, especially very young women who are seeing a GYN for their first visits.
Had my first visit today with Dr Parker! She was amazing, very knowledgeable, and spent time with me. I never once felt rushed. Her staff were amazing as well. They were all so nice and outgoing and made me feel right at home. It has been such a long time that I have gone into a Dr office and came out with a smile feeling happy and healthy. I am a now a longterm patient of Dr Parker and ObGYN of Atlanta.
My wife went in for a colposcopy. At no time were how much the charges going to be. She paid before she left day. A bill was sent 2 weeks later for another amount? Again nothing was explained just a bill. Tried to get in touch with their office took them a week to get back in touch with me. The Dr. seems ok this review is strictly for her office.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Parker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsObstetrics & Gynecology of Atlanta LLC, 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 800, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Claire A Parker in this video.
Dr. Claire A Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.