Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Claire L Tibiletti
Dr. Claire L Tibiletti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX, with another office in Longview, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Tibiletti is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Carthage, Texas Spine And Joint Hospital and Trinity Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler. She speaks English.
Dr. Claire L Tibiletti has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Spine Inflammation (Spondylarthropathies)
- Spinal Injections
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 19
After reviewing my records Dr. Tibiletti rejected seeing me. I understand this is her prerogative, but no reason was given, even to the referring doctor. So it may be that she thinks she can't do anything for me. I can accept that , Just would like to know, so I know where to go from here. Could it be because of medicare or something else. Would have much preferred her to see me once, explain my MRI results, and give me her educated opinion on what I should do. I have C6C7 disc degeneration which gives me extreme pain down my shoulder all the way to the tips of my fingers and pain in the upper arm muscle. She has an excellent reputation and I am certain the patients she sees will benefit greatly from her expertise.
Underwent a neck epidural by dr tibileti and almost immediately thereafter developed severe headache. Had to miss work for several days until got a "blood patch" to plug hole in ER. Despite my multiple calls to above doctor's office, no instructions as til what I should do or if this is normal. ER doc informed me sever headache was related to a spinal fluid leak caused by neck inj. At this time, despite no relief of neck pain and upper are burning / tingling, I get constants headaches / throbbing pressure in forehead and top of of head . If I could change above, is chose not to undergo treatmen by this doctor.
Dr. Tibiletti is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Claire L Tibiletti accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Claire L Tibiletti in this video.
Dr. Claire L Tibiletti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.