Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clara I Chaves has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Adolescent Medicine
Showing 5 of 14
I be seeing Dra C haves, for more than 5 years in her old office, but doing to my insurance change I have to change my primer doctor, I was so upset to leave her as my doctor, but I have to do-it, she is very friendly and know have to take care a patient that need her help, I miss her a lot, Very nice lady God Bless Her....
I have been seeing Dr. Chaves for almost 7 years now. She is truly an amazing doctor. I have followed her to 3 locations because I have never experienced a doctor so genuinely caring, loving, kind, cheerful, patient and knowledgeable. She NEVER rushes our appointment and is extremely thorough in her exams. She asks a lot of questions, listens patiently and really cares about helping you feel your best. She also takes the time to get to know you personally (family, hobbies, etc), which makes you feel even more comfortable with her. I just can't say enough about how kind and caring she is. I wish more doctors were like Dr. Chaves!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Universidad Libre De Colombia
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Clara I Chaves accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clara I Chaves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.