Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clara M Croce has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Clara M Croce has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 15
This was my first visit with Dr. Croce and I was extremely happy with the visit. Dr. Croce is very kind and considerate making me feel extremely comfortable. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and addressed all of my concerns. I would highly recommend her . The staff was wonderful as well..(I went to the Davidson office). I am new to the area and had been with my previous GYN for 25 years so I was concerned I wouldn't be able to feel as comfortable with a new doctor but boy what a pleasant surprise Dr. Croce was! I can't say enough good things about her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System
Dr. Clara M Croce accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 1
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNortheast Womens Health & Obstetrics, 1054 Burrage Rd NE, Concord, NC
Dr. Clara M Croce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Concord, NC.