Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clare A Castiglia
Dr. Clare A Castiglia, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Castiglia is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown. Dr. Castiglia has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Clare A Castiglia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr, Castiglia is careing, patient, concerned and a true professional. She looks at what hurts but also looks at you as a person with a life and is concerned about your life. She takes care of the whole person not just the reason you go see her. She is kind but also expects you to take responsiblity for your wellness. She follows up on every aspect of your life. When you are with her you know you are being cared for. Courld not ask for a better doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Castiglia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Clare A Castiglia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlbuquerque Health Partners, 3901 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Clare A Castiglia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.