Dr. Clare Heidtke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clare Heidtke?

My ONLY complaint is that Dr. Heidtke's receptionist is in need of some social skills and help with customer service. She does not seem to know that patients that are coming for fertility issues are already upset and very emotional with their problems, and do not need to be spoken to so poorly by a person who only answers the phone and schedules appointments. She isn't the doctor and she didn't go to medical school so we just avoid her. We pay to have the Dr.'s advice so the receptionist is a small part to deal with. Dr. Heidtke would be the greatest doctor I have ever been to and I have been to many. She is so smart and very easy to understand. She goes out of her way to make appointments work with your schedule. The doctor has been great to explain everything to us so we understand. She spent over an hour just talking with us on our first visit for fertility and no other doctor has ever made my husband and I seem like they really care. Hopefully soon we will be able to experience being parents with the great help of this doctor.

Excellent Dr

A thorough and very experienced professional.

She is excellent, she gave thoughtful consideration to my confusing symptoms and did not brush them off as 2 other drs did. She was able to make a correct diagnosis and help me. She's very nice and returned my calls, excellent care given.

Dr. Clare Heidtke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Petoskey, MI.