Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clare Laminack has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Laminack is a wonderful and caring doctor that wants only the best for her patients. The office staff "No Comment". I understand Dr. Laminack would like to spend more time discussing problems with her patients, but the time alotted her to spend with each patient is not enough to be able to allow flexibility in explaining everything that is going wrong with whatever ails me.
When I first called I asked if the doctor accepted medicare. I was told she does, but then when they submitted the claim it was not done properly and medicare refused to pay anything. The staff refused to submit the proper codes so medicare would pay. Instead they demanded I pay the entire $200+ bill even though all of it is covered by Medicare. The doctor gave me a complete physical but I will never be able to trust her staff again, so I never returned.
Dr. Laminack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northeast Baptist Hospital
Metro Methodist Hospital
Metro Meth Hosp
26 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Clare Laminack accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4007 McCullough Ave, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Clare Laminack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.