Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clare D Weidman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Wrist Injury
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Weidman took care of me with knee replacement surgery, as well as amputations of toes. He is a dear. I loved both him and his son, Corey. When I had to wait a long time for surgery due to unforeseen circumstances, he gave me a protein snack bar from his own pocket. Even though it was out of state for me, I was glad to go, and have done so with a new concern recently, as well.
I HAD TO GO TO DR. WEIDMANS OFFICE WITH MY 2 YEAR OLD SON, WHEN I GOT THERE IT WAS 20 MIN TILL 1, HIS APT. WAS AT 1. I HAD TO WAIT 2 HOURS AND 10 MIN BEFORE EVER GETTING CALLED INTO A ROOM AND BY TIME DR. WEIDMAN CAME IN HE DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY SON HE JUST SAID HE HAS NURSE MAID ELBOW TOLD ME TO GO HOME AND LOOK IT UP, GUESS HE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THAT WAS... THEN HE MADE ME PUT MY CHILD ON MY LAP WHILE HE TWISTED HIS ARM. MY CHILD WAS USING HIS ARM BETTER WHEN I GOT TO HIS OFFICE THAN HE DID AFTER I LEFT. MY CHILD'S PEDITRICAN SAID IT WAS HIS SHOULDER DISLOCATED NOT NURSE MAID ELBOW HE WAS AT HER OFFICE BEFORE EVER GETTIGN REFERRED TO WEIDMAN, AND AFTER WEIDMAN TWISTED HIS ARM MY CHILDS ARM WAS NUMB AND HE COULD NOT MOVE IT AT ALL HE EVEN HAD TO USE HIS OTHER HAND TO TURN HIS HURT ONE AROUND. I KNOW THAT DR'S. AND PEOPLE ALIKE HAVE DAYS WHERE THEY ARE JUST SO BUSY, BUT WHEN YOU ARE A DR. YOU SHOULD TAKE THE TIME TO EXAMINE A PATIENT INSTEAD OF MAKING A GUESS. I LOOKED UP NURSE MAID ELBOW AND MY SON DID NOT HAVE THAT AND HIS PEDIATRICIAN AGREES HE DID NOT. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR. TO NOONE ESPECIALLY KIDS HIS OFFICE IS NOT KID FRIENDLY ANYWAY AND TO HAVE SUCH A BIG WAITING TIME IT'S RIDICULUS.
43 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Clare D Weidman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLewisGale Hospital - Alleghany, 1 Arh Ln, Low Moor, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clare D Weidman in this video.
Dr. Clare D Weidman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Low Moor, VA.