Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
3611 S Reed Rd Ste 106
Kokomo, IN 46902
Book Online Now
Clarence B Amayun has the following 15 expertise
- Shortness of Breath
- Heart Failure
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- High Blood Pressure
- Chest Pain
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Exercise Stress Test
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 3 of 3
Told my husband to go home and die He is a lousy Dr.
Self-verified patient of Clarence B Amayun - Posted on April 5th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Clarence B Amayun - Posted on September 9th, 2015
Do not see him!!
Self-verified patient of Clarence B Amayun - Posted on November 10th, 2008
He was very rude to my mother. She was in the hospital and he came to see her. She is on medicare and he called her a parasite. She has been smoke free for five years but because she used to smoke she should not even be allowed treatment. He said he was tried of paying for this with his taxes. My mother pays for 20% and that is still a substantial amount for someone who is on a set income. He said she should have to pay all of it because of the lack of responsiblity she had when she was younger by smoking. She did not deserve to be talked to like this and I don't want anyone else being treated like this as well.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Clarence B Amayun Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Clarence B Amayun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kokomo, IN.