Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clarence E Ballenger III has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 29
I waited over an hour and then when he finally came in, he left door open so everyone hears what we are talking about, no privacy. He stayed in room for 5 minutes. Didn't listen to me. But the worse part was the checking out part. The head nurse was so rude. Didn't smile, didn't tell me what she was doing or what I needed to do. I have no idea when I am getting blood work. She also asked me what my diagnosis was, the chart was right in front of her.Every time I go there it has been a horrible experience! I swear I never do write reviews but this is how bad my experience was!! And I payed for all this rudeness!!
The P.A comes in does a few quick tests. Keeps leaving the room. Will not let me ask questions...rush rush rush. Left there not knowing anything, Called back for 4 weeks trying to get results from that visit. They send all data out to be transcribed and it takes about a month to get it back. I paid 50.00 out of pocket for nothing. Would never recommend them. The office staff are awesome though.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University of South Carolina
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Clarence E Ballenger III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clarence E Ballenger III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Bern, NC.