Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Clarence W Brown Jr has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Clarence W Brown Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Laser Surgery
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Clarence W Brown Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 103
I had a great visit at Dr. Brown's office in St. Joseph, Michigan. The staff are very friendly and caring. They take the time to answer all of your questions, as does Dr. Brown. He listens to all of your concerns and provides you with as much information about your issues and what is the best way to address your problems. He does not try to avoid answering your questions and works with you to obtain the results you are looking for. If he prescribes something for you and you contact him later to say that it doesn't seem to be getting better, he will try giving you another script that may work better. This doctor and his staff are there to assist in any way that they can to provide a positive outcome for your skin issues.
Was seen the same day I walked in had a horrible rash aND need a second opinion and Dr brown was so nice adding me on either barley any wait and offered a biopsy if I absolutely wanted to one and spent a good amount of time reassuring me a day discussion my problem. Thanks goodness there is more than one dermatologist in the area so when you get crappie service at one you can go to the right place Dr brown. Can't thank him enough.
I recently was seen by Dr. Brown and I was very happy with my visit and care! I would like to say the the office, staff and Dr. Brown all exceeded my expectations and have made me a very loyal patient! I will be back to Dr. Brow whenever I have dermatology issues! It was extremely easy to get an appointment, Dr. Brown was highly professional and I really felt like Dr. Brown took a lot of care and concern when handling my questions!
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Clarence W Brown Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Clarence W Brown Jr, MD - Dermatology in Saint Joseph, MI, in this video.
Dr. Clarence W Brown Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MI.