Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clarence P Coutts has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Clarence P Coutts has the following 8 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Clarence P Coutts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Slandered me in my medical file, lied about tests, deceived me about reasons for test, accused me of abusing medication when I'm holistic, drug screen performed under the guise of "liver kidney analysis" which is against the law, tests proved I not only was not abusing medications but also that I was not taking any drugs at all, no apology, but instead claimed I yelled at him for not giving me drugs(again I am holistic), his slander of me has essentially hindered any chance of me getting help via dept of Veteran Affairs medical system. This doctor also poked my belly and joked about my weight, just a really rude person who should not be in contact with Veterans. I have mountains of evidence and real doctors findings that all contradict Dr Coutts lies and abuses. He has had numerous complaints from OEF & OIF veterans yet still acts as a glorified drug dealer at Veteran Affairs.
36 Years Experience
Bangalore Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Harlem Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVA Charlotte Community Based Outpatient Clinic, 8601 University East Dr, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Clarence P Coutts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.