Dr. Clarence P Coutts Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Clarence P Coutts?

Terrible bedside manner

NO healthcare provider should ever say to ANY patient "well you're not my only patient" when it's mentioned you've had to wait awhile for a return call to clarity on some clarity on a cancer concern. Utterly unacceptable!

Abusive, rude, deceptive, drugs instead of therapy

Slandered me in my medical file, lied about tests, deceived me about reasons for test, accused me of abusing medication when I'm holistic, drug screen performed under the guise of "liver kidney analysis" which is against the law, tests proved I not only was not abusing medications but also that I was not taking any drugs at all, no apology, but instead claimed I yelled at him for not giving me drugs(again I am holistic), his slander of me has essentially hindered any chance of me getting help via dept of Veteran Affairs medical system. This doctor also poked my belly and joked about my weight, just a really rude person who should not be in contact with Veterans. I have mountains of evidence and real doctors findings that all contradict Dr Coutts lies and abuses. He has had numerous complaints from OEF & OIF veterans yet still acts as a glorified drug dealer at Veteran Affairs.