Dr. Clarence Haynes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Clarence Haynes?

will never return

Posted on January 2nd, 2014

My first visit with this doctor will be my last. They were having computer problems which I understand it happens. However, seeing as I was a new patient my records and information were not in the computer yet. The lady at the front desk was very rude and had a "snotty air" about her. The nurse who took be back was very unprofessional, she had no idea about medications. The building had a horrible smell, it was outdated. They did not have flu vaccine available and were not getting any, they do not draw lab there. I am unsure what they do. Very displeased.

NEW STAFF SAME RUDENESS

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

I was in to see Melissa, NP the other day, I noticed that they have new staff. If you thought the old staff was rude the new ones are worse. I only put up with them because Dr. Haynes and Melissa are great. It is very sad that such wonderful providers have such rude front desk staff. Oh and dont even question your bill that lady is rude beyond compare.

People need to be more patient

Posted on July 28th, 2011

Dr. Haynes has been my doctor for sometime and I know that there are some that do not understand that a doctor has more than a few patients to see in the office as well as in the hospitals after a full days work. We all have bad days as well as good ones, but in my opinion I have never had anyone on his staff be rude and maybe some people just need to have a little more compassion when it comes to talking to the staff because they are trying to find an appointment for every sick person that calls in. Some people have tunnel vision when it comes to health and that no one is sicker than them.

Posted on July 28th, 2011

I have been a patient of his for a year now. They all are so helpful and polite. I would recommend this physician to anyone searching for a new physician.

Posted on January 27th, 2017