Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Clarence Porter
Dr. Clarence Porter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Porter is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital and Baptist Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Clarence Porter has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
I agree 100% with the previous reviewer. Dr. Porter is an outstanding physician. I was fortunate to be a patient of his approx. 20 years ago at the Live Oak office. My spouse was a partner and referred me to Clarence. He is an excellent diagnostician with great bed side manners. A true gentleman and dedicated healer.
Am proud to say I was one of Dr. Porter's first patients over 30 years ago. He's one of the most caring doctors I've had and he's sincere. His office has never been an "assembly line". You may have to wait a bit to see him, but you know Dr. Porter will spend the same amount of time with you if needed. I can't say enough good about Dr. Porter. He's been through some rough times personally, but his dedication to his patients never suffered. If you have the opportunity to have this awesome man as your doctor, you will quickly decided to keep him as your doctor forever.
Dr. Porter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Northeast Baptist Hospital
36 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Clarence Porter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clarence Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.