Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Clarence Scranage Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Weight Loss
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Scranage really listened to me and was extremely ethical in that he could have provided/sold me treatments that I wanted but he felt were not right for me. He literally gave up hundreds of dollars because he was more concerned about my health than his profit. He did blood panels no one else ever suggested I do and I learned I was very low in Vitamin D, among other very useful information that he and the blood panel provided. I am in awe of how ethical he is.
I saw this so called doctor he prescribed be meds so fast as soon as he walked in I had a script His staff seemed clueless they seemed very money motivated I later found out this doctor went to jail for 2 years and some how has a medical lice what a joke this guys is just out to get your money when I told them I was un happy they told me to get a new doctor after they had already took 200 dollars from me will never goback to this doctors shack or home or office that place him and his staff gave me the creeps..
Dr. Clarence Scranage Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Clarence Scranage Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Chesterfield, VA.